Call for Papers closed
Take the opportunity to actively participate in this exciting conference!
For this international conference we encourage submissions as well for the scientific track and for the young researchers’ track.
Examples for interesting papers may include IT based applications to support
- the integration between referring doctors and hospitals
- new ways of communication between the patient and the healthcare providers
- active and assisted living
- complementary self-tracked healthcare data stored on the electronic health record
- workflow based patient guidance in inpatient and outpatient settings
- digital medication processes in inpatient and outpatient settings
- disease management applications (e.g. to monitor diabetes)
- improved digital supply chain management
- eHealth services
All papers will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be published open source in the IOS Studies in Health Technology and Informatics series and will be indexed in PubMed/Medline, Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index or Book Citation Index (formerly Thomson Reuters / ISI Book Citation Index), DBLP Bibliography Server, Embase, EMCare, Google Books and Scopus.
For the scientific track we welcome full papers of 6 pages. For the young researchers’ track we encourage all undergraduate active students and persons who graduated within the last two years to submit a 4 page paper about their thesis or study project concerning digital healthcare, if it fits the conference theme described above
Authors of accepted submission must register and will receive one free entry for this exciting conference.
Make your research known to a wider public!
To submit a paper you must first register on this page. Please do not use Internet Explorer because some functionalities are missing. Deadline postponed to 18 January 2019
All submitted papers must be compliant to the IOS rules. Please supply «camera ready» manuscripts in Microsoft Word according to this IOS guidelines and use exclusively the word template for the preparation of your paper.
When submitting a paper you agree to an open source publication within the IOS Studies in Health Technology and Informatics series.